By attending this two-day training course you will understand how to handle, store, process and dispose of hazardous chemicals in a safe way, within the law.
Every organization must handle hazardous chemicals effectively in accordance with regulations. The more knowledge you have of the risks, the more effectively you can prevent pollution, personal harm and ill-health to you, your colleagues and the wider community.
Who should attend?Anyone who is responsible for or handles hazardous chemicals, including those in environmental management and/or health and safety.
What will I learn?Upon completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Recognize and classify types of hazardous chemicals use in your organization
- Understand and decide on proper handling, storage and disposal methods for hazardous chemicals
How will I benefit?Upon completion of the training, delegates will be able to:
- recognize types of hazardous chemicals use in the organisation;
- classify types of hazardous chemicals use in the organisation;
- decide proper handling, storage and disposal methods for hazardous chemicals; and
- decide proper protection and precaution measures when spill or accidental release of hazardous chemicals occurs.